Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Playing at the park




Mom doesn't have work on Monday mornings before school, so she tries to take us out and entertain us the best she can before she leaves. We spent a half hour or so romping in the park behind Dad's house. They bought us this goofy plastic squeeky "stick" to play fetch with. Personally I like the REAL wood fetch sticks better, but Mom is afraid I'll choke myself running with one. "Safety first!"

I think we're getting turkey necks for breakfast this morning! Gotta go!

4 comments:

Spencer said...

What beautiful blue eyes! You guys are too cute!

Kerrio said...

Helly Benny & Bear,

A pair of Corgis how cool!!!!... have you met Wally the Corgador yet?

Snogs from the SUMDs

Kerrio & co

The Roseville Area Corgi Play Group said...

I have seen this Corgador! He's on my favorites!

wally said...

Hey! You guys are talking about me! I just added you guys to my pack! I'm a little nervous, though, my ma ape gets all googly over corgis and may spend all day fawning over you!

wally.