Saturday, August 4, 2007

How well do you know Benny & Bear?

Dear friends,
get to know us better by reading our answers to this fun doggie survey!

What’s your name? Benny!
What are your nicknames? Ben Jamin’, Benny Boy, Benners
What’s your favorite treat? Carrots, ice or Carob Chip cookies
Where’s your favorite place to go? To work with my mom!
Bacon or cheese? Hard to choose, but probably cheese.
Purebred or mixed? Purebred, but I don’t let it go to my head.
What’s your best trick? High five and roll over...oh, and speak! I can speak!
What’s your worst habit? Pooping on my walks, sorry mom!
What’s your favorite thing to do during the Summer? Swim in my doggy pool. Sometimes mom puts veggies in the water for me to find and munch on!
Do you have a best friend? My brother, Bear and Penny.
If you were president… Animal cruelty would carry heavier fines and punishments!
Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Depends on my mood. Typically a tennis ball, though.

What’s your name? Bear
What are your nicknames? Bear Bear, Bearington
What’s your favorite treat? Hunks of raw chicken.
Where’s your favorite place to go? To work with mom, especially when Penelope is there, too!
Bacon or cheese? Gimme the bacon!
Purebred or mixed? Purebred.
What’s your best trick? No one tames this wild beast.
What’s your worst habit? Peeing in grandma’s bathroom.
What’s your favorite thing to do during the Summer? Chase tennis balls around in the big grass field and swim in the doggy pool.
Do you have a best friend? Penelope and Nollie!
If you were president… The pet food industry would have to make food by higher standard, including the abolition of the use of by-products and indigestable protein sources!
Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? That’s an unfair question. BOTH!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Swimming in a dog pool is a classic. I like the questions and I'll be answering them for my dog to if you don't mind. Check out these questions too if you'd like http://mydogfinn.blogspot.com/2007/08/if-finn-were-human.html

wally said...

You guys totally have my vote for President!

wally.

Anonymous said...

Hi I just found you on the DWB website and you've got some great pics on your Blog - I'm looking forward to coming back and visiting often!!

It was good to learn more about you guys with the questions :)

River

Anonymous said...

Me again - thanks for visiting my blog and of course you can put a link to mine on yours!!

River

Johann The Dog said...

You must run for president! I, an am sure all my pals would vote for ya!!! We love your platform.

Mum wishes she would have heard about the Dogster book sooner too, then she coulda gotten the word out. But she found out on the last day of the promotion. Next time we are gonna be better on it for all us dog bloggers!

Woof, Johann