Monday, August 6, 2007

So chewy and tempting.


I am addicted to rawhide.

I was left all alone in the house today. No one to play with, no television to bark at...just me and my rawhide. Eventually mom and dad came home with Bear and grandma and grandpa came home with Jake and all was right with the world again.

Mom says she's going to try and give the vegetarian thing another go because her body "is not a cemetery for dead animals." However, I could go for a nice lamb shank right now.

I'm gonna go ask mom for another blueberry...

Your best Corgi friend,
Benny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe - it was rawhide day for me too today!! I've got all my paws crossed that tomorrow is bully stick day - they are soooo much tastier than rawhides!!

River

The Roseville Area Corgi Play Group said...

Mmm, bully sticks.
Very yummy indeed.